ADO.NET Asincronous Commands
Author Message
 ADO.NET Asincronous Commands

How can I determine if a "Commit" has ended?
Ado has the corresponding event in the connection object. Ado.NET doesn't.
Any ideas?

Thanks, Lino

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 01:29:37 GMT
 ADO.NET Asincronous Commands
Possibly need to associate a transaction object with your connection, pass
this trans object to an overloaded ctor for the connection obj..

Quote:
> How can I determine if a "Commit" has ended?
> Ado has the corresponding event in the connection object. Ado.NET doesn't.
> Any ideas?

> Thanks, Lino

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:55:11 GMT

1. ADO.Net Command Question

2. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

3. run net.exe (net send) with external commands

4. ADO Command object and MSShape commands

5. Using the ADO Command Object to send an Execute command

6. ADO methods vs ADO commands - Which is faster?

7. ado command output to ado stream

8. ADO.Net/ASP.Net strategies for tabulating resultsets

9. ADO.Net to fetch ActiveDirectory this function bugs in Asp.net but works in Vb.n

10. Visual Basic .NET and ADO.NET code - Disconnected Updating Help

11. what create table using ADO.NET to VB.NET

12. VB.Net, Classes and ADO.Net guidelines???