Non-bugged combobox in DataGrid?
Author Message
 Non-bugged combobox in DataGrid?

Is there any non-bugged combobox columnstyle for DataGrid? I've already done
one, but if you click on the bottom row(newrow), then without putting any
value, click on another cell, the combobox doesn't dissapear and all the
editing process become unusable. On www.columnstyles.com, their combobox
have the same problem, so I beleive this is a bug in the DataGrid. But, does
anyone have a dropdown that doesn't bug?

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:51:33 GMT
 Non-bugged combobox in DataGrid?
Hi Etienne,

check out this:
http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp#q480q

Have a nice day
Malte

Quote:
> Is there any non-bugged combobox columnstyle for DataGrid? I've already
done
> one, but if you click on the bottom row(newrow), then without putting any
> value, click on another cell, the combobox doesn't dissapear and all the
> editing process become unusable. On www.columnstyles.com, their combobox
> have the same problem, so I beleive this is a bug in the DataGrid. But,
does
> anyone have a dropdown that doesn't bug?

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:03:08 GMT

1. Non-editable combobox w/ supplied text

2. Q?:Non-3D ComboBox?

3. ComboBox with non-numeric data.

4. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

5. non-updateable form bug - Access 97

6. Non ADO DataGrid missing from VB6

7. Cursor bug with combobox ??!

8. BUG: ComboBox as the first control on an UserControl

9. Bug in ComboBox

10. Bound ComboBox "Bug"?

11. ComboBox Bugs

12. comboBox _Change event bug????