DataGrid: how to handle deleted rows
Author Message
 DataGrid: how to handle deleted rows

Has anyone run into the problem of a user selecting a
DataGrid row and then pressing the "Delete" button? The
DataGrid fires a Delete Data Row Action. And the row gets
removed (not from the db as no update is called at this
point). Any suggestions?  I don't know how to prevent
this. The "RejectChanges" method of the "DataRow" isn't
bringing the deleted record back. Thanks!

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 19:04:59 GMT
 DataGrid: how to handle deleted rows

This may help

http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp#q889q

Quote:
> Has anyone run into the problem of a user selecting a
> DataGrid row and then pressing the "Delete" button? The
> DataGrid fires a Delete Data Row Action. And the row gets
> removed (not from the db as no update is called at this
> point). Any suggestions?  I don't know how to prevent
> this. The "RejectChanges" method of the "DataRow" isn't
> bringing the deleted record back. Thanks!

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:14:49 GMT
 DataGrid: how to handle deleted rows
Thanks Russel! This is exactly what I need.

Quote:

Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:06:50 GMT

1. Row Handle referred to a deleted row ... - Error

2. How to delete a row in a datagrid.

3. Delete a row in a Datagrid using VB.net

4. DataGrid row delete

5. How to delete row from datagrid

6. Datagrids, DataSets and deleting Rows

7. Delete a row from datagrid

8. Disable Delete row function in Datagrid

9. Delete Row in Datagrid

10. DELETE all rows in datagrid

11. Datagrid - Prevent Delete / New Rows

12. Cancel row deleting in DataGrid