Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)
Author Message
 Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)

Hi all,

I've been looking a t a post for c++ that impersonates a user, what I am
wondering is how is this possible for vb.net? Is it possible at all?

Thanks!

Rune

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:35:53 GMT
 Impersonate a user inside a windows service (vb.net)
Yes, using P/Invoke.

Willy.

Quote:

> Hi all,

> I've been looking a t a post for c++ that impersonates a user, what I am
> wondering is how is this possible for vb.net? Is it possible at all?

> Thanks!

> Rune

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:09:02 GMT

1. Windows Service in VB.NET - Failed to process service command

2. Impersonating windows user through code

3. in-place activate ie inside vb.net application window

4. Impersonating a user in VB....

5. W2K Impersonating user Security Policis/User Rights Assignment

6. Impersonating a user in VB....

7. Impersonating a user in VB....

8. Window Service upgrade to VB.Net 2003

9. Windows Service in VB.NET

10. look if a nt service is runnning (window 2000 server), in vb net

11. Windows Services in VB.net

12. Installing VB.NET Windows Service on different machine.