Formatting string value in DataGridTextBoxColumn
Author Message
 Formatting string value in DataGridTextBoxColumn

On my datagrid (WinForms) I am creating a table style and adding a
DataGridTextBoxColumn for storing PHONE NUMBER (using format : "(###)
###-####" ) at runtime. I can't  use the TextColumn.Format as it
allows only Numeric and Date values to be formatted. Where as I am
trying to format a string. How do I do that?

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:55:18 GMT

1. Formatting text for a DataGridTextBoxColumn

2. How do you format TEXT in a DataGridTextBoxColumn

3. Retrieving the value of a var whose name is available in string format

4. Not able to format with String.Format

5. Converting Currency Values to their string values

6. the value of value from a string....

7. Looking for a function that translates numeric values to string values

8. datagridtextboxcolumn editing.

9. Passing Property Descriptor to DataGridTextBoxColumn Constructor

10. Disable DataGridTextBoxColumn?

11. mousedown event of datagridtextboxColumn

12. Extended DataGridTextBoxColumn, now DataGrid repaints much slower