Toolbox should be able to contain control projects from the solution
Author Message
 Toolbox should be able to contain control projects from the solution

Hello!

For class libraries it's possible to add a reference to a class library in
another project in the same solution. This is necessary during development.
This is achieved using the Projects tab in the Add Reference... dialogue
box. How is it possible to achieve the same regarding a control library so
that the control will show up in the toolbox?

Henrik

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 04:19:53 GMT

1. Keep Controls Added To Toolbox From Project To Project

2. (solution) Unexpected error (32811) adding comctl32.ocx controls to toolbox

3. Problem Reloading the Project containing ImageList Control

4. No longer able to access Project->Components window

5. Which DLL contains Novell who am i?

6. Need OCX or to be able view JPG files in VB4 project

7. Help..need to be able to read barcode in a VB project

8. Which DLL contains Novell who am i?

9. Which DLL contains Novell who am i?

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

12. Project file...contains invalid key 'Retained'