Downloading html page using IE cookies
Author Message
 Downloading html page using IE cookies

I would like to download html page from the web, based on the cookies I have
in Internet Explorer.
Some pages required login and they save a permanent cookie that you won't
need to login again. Since I once login and I have already that cookie in IE
I can surf the page without login but when downloading  this html page in
Vb.net I get the login page instead of the page I need since it's does not
use cookies.
Any idea how do download html page using the cookies I already has in IE ?

Thanks

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:31:08 GMT

1. using VBA to get HTML pages and pull info from those pages

2. How to download the HTML source of a web page

3. Download OCX-files without displaying on an HTML page

4. How to download the HTML source of a web page

5. How do I download html page into vb variable

6. Appending text to a downloaded HTML Ascii page

7. Download OCX-files without displaying on an HTML page

8. Download a HTML page

9. Page Breaks in HTML when printing a report from IE

10. Printing HTML Pages in IE 4.0

11. using inet transfer control to download to ie cache

12. Using MSXML to download a web page