Find file and directory size...
Author Message
 Find file and directory size...

Hey guys, I'm a newbie to VB and I'm using version 6.
What I want to do is select a file in a filelistbox and
find out the size on disk of that file. How would I go
about that? Also, is there a way to find the total size
of a directory without having to add all the sizes of the
files manually?

Appreciate any pointers on this
KS

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:22:49 GMT
 Find file and directory size...
Hello,

Quote:
> Hey guys, I'm a newbie to VB and I'm using version 6.
> What I want to do is select a file in a filelistbox and

This is a VB .NET ng. Post to one of the microsoft.public.vb[.*]
newsgroups.

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 00:21:17 GMT

1. Size file or size directory

2. Finding the size of a Directory

3. Please tell me how to find a directory size

4. Finding the size of a directory

5. Need to find the size of a directory (not the contents)

6. return the file names and sizes of a directory

7. Report all file sizes within a directory in a msgbox

8. Getting the size of files directories, and drives....

9. Getting a detailed directory listing using Internet transfer control, file sizes

10. File and Directory Sizes

11. Finding changes in directory and sub-directories

12. Finding out if a path is a directory or file