How to create WinCE App for Pocket PC using VB.NET
Author Message
 How to create WinCE App for Pocket PC using VB.NET

Hi All,

Anyone know how to create a WinCE application for Pocket
PC using VB.Net, I have installed the Visual Studio .Net
Enterprise Edition Beat 2 and Mobile Internet Toolkit,
but I can't find the VB.Net project for WinCE Pocket PC
(Visual Basic Embedded Project).  Any additional
component should I install ?

Right now I'm using eVB 3.0 / WinCE Pocket PC Project for
the development, does the VB.Net also support same
scenario.

Thanks for help
Allen Fu

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:17:42 GMT
 How to create WinCE App for Pocket PC using VB.NET
Allen,

Quote:
> Anyone know how to create a WinCE application for Pocket
> PC using VB.Net, I have installed the Visual Studio .Net
> Enterprise Edition Beat 2 and Mobile Internet Toolkit,
> but I can't find the VB.Net project for WinCE Pocket PC
> (Visual Basic Embedded Project).  Any additional
> component should I install ?

Currently this is not possible. Microsofts tends to release a little and
compact version of the CLR and the FCL expected by the end of this year.
So just sit and wait ... ;-)

--
Regards,
Christian Weyer
   > The .NET Difference <

http://www.eyesoft.de/dotnet
____________________________

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:02:58 GMT

1. Can VS.Net Pro create Pocket PC apps?

2. Using VB.NET to sync with Pocket PC??

3. Vb .Net or vs .Net Pro for Pocket PC Development

4. xml on winCE - pocket pc

5. VB .Net required to program VB for Pocket PC 2002

6. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

7. VB .NET development for Pocket PC

8. Control Manager Error with Pocket PC 2002 Sample VB apps

9. how to get Mac address of pocket pc using embedded vb

10. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

11. Pocket PC Web App

12. Pocket PC App