Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)
Author Message
 Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)

Sorry for my english but I'm an italian boy.

How I can to comunicate with the serial port COMx (RS232) in VB .Net?

in VB6 there was the simple mscomm (mscomm32.ocx) and NOW??

Is there a solution?

Thank you!

Alex

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:08:34 GMT
 Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)
Hello,

You can download NETComm.ocx from my homepage.  It is free, and includes
source code.  I also have pure VB.NET code examples in my book (see the
Books link on my homepage, www.hardandsoftware.net), and other example
information.  Also, there are some code examples available on
www.gotdotnet.com.

--
Richard Grier  (Microsoft Visual Basic MVP)

See www.hardandsoftware.net for contact information.

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd
Edition ISBN 1-890422-27-4 (391 pages) published February 2002.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:16:29 GMT
 Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)
Thank you

Quote:
> Hello,

> You can download NETComm.ocx from my homepage.  It is free, and includes
> source code.  I also have pure VB.NET code examples in my book (see the
> Books link on my homepage, www.hardandsoftware.net), and other example
> information.  Also, there are some code examples available on
> www.gotdotnet.com.

> --
> Richard Grier  (Microsoft Visual Basic MVP)

> See www.hardandsoftware.net for contact information.

> Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd
> Edition ISBN 1-890422-27-4 (391 pages) published February 2002.

Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:41:56 GMT

1. VB4.0 sending commands to rs232 (com port) and printer port

2. VBA interface to serial RS232 port

3. rs232 or serial port communication with multimeter

4. RS232 communication accessing the serial port.

5. test serial port(RS232)

6. test computer serial port rs232

7. rs232/serial port communication with multimeter

8. RS232 Serial Port Example - VB 3

9. VB RS232 through com port

10. How to write to Com Port using MSCOMM32(RS232)

11. How use RS232 com port of the PC

12. How use RS232 com port of the PC