Webform fonts mis-sized in IE 5.5
Author Message
 Webform fonts mis-sized in IE 5.5

I'm just starting to write vb webforms using VS.Net.
I just produced my first viable project,
And it runs just fine in IE 6.x.
Problem is, when viewed in IE 5.x,
The fonts are enlarged from 12pt's to 30+pt fonts.
What's going on???

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 01:46:17 GMT
 Webform fonts mis-sized in IE 5.5
Check the font settings for the browser. They are probably set to display in
large text.

Quote:
> I'm just starting to write vb webforms using VS.Net.
> I just produced my first viable project,
> And it runs just fine in IE 6.x.
> Problem is, when viewed in IE 5.x,
> The fonts are enlarged from 12pt's to 30+pt fonts.
> What's going on???

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 04:45:01 GMT
 Webform fonts mis-sized in IE 5.5
Thank you,
That was exactly the problem.
Had to to go to View | Fonts | Was set to Large/Changed to Medium.

That's a little spooky.
Is there a programmatic way around this?

-crj

Mon, 08 Aug 2005 05:24:37 GMT

1. IE 5.01/IE 5.5?

2. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

3. ASP with I.E. 5.5 problem

4. Excel workbbok in IE 5.5

5. Help, ie 5.5 made references disappear.

6. Inter Explorer 4.0 vs IE 5.5

7. preventing print scrn and drag and drop of image in IE 5.5

8. IE 5.5 script errors

9. IE 5.5 and Outlook 98 Communication?

10. Bug in the WebBrowser control with IE 5.5 (Urgent please O:-)

11. Problem with vbscript and IE 5.5

12. preventing print scrn and drag and drop of image in IE 5.5