How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0
Author Message
 How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to display Crystal Report 8.0 file in HTML format from VB 6.0. This is realy very urgent.

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:13:08 GMT
 How to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format in VB 6.0
Hi,

You are actually asking your question in the wrong newsgroup.  This
newsgroups is specifically for VB.NET.

...Just to provide some information about your question, you can export a
report to HTML format.  For more information on using Crystal Reports in
VB6, check out the support site for information
(http://support.crystaldecisions.net).

-Mandeep

Quote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone tell me how to display crystal report 8.0 file in HTML format

from VB 6.0. This is realy very urgent.
Quote:

> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.devdex.com ***

Sun, 24 Aug 2003 05:20:30 GMT

1. VB 6.0, Crystal Reports, getting date/time from Oracle 8.0

2. MSJetDB35.dll error with VB 6.0 SP3 and Crystal Reports 8.0

3. crystal 8.0 .ocx & crystal 6.0 .rpt

4. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

5. VB 6.0 and Crystal Reports 6.0

6. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

7. Crystal Reports 7.0 and VB 6.0 Dependency files

8. Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

9. Crystal Reports 6.0 & Displaying Bitmaps/Icons

10. Saving Word 8.0 document in 6.0 format

11. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

12. Crystal reports 8.0 hangs Crystal Page Server service