NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET
Author Message
 NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET

Dear all,

I am totally new with developing Web App but I am
extremely interested in this topic.  Anyone know any good
resource to start off with?  Anything that will help me
get a sense of things will be great.

A few questions come to mind:

Can I send class object from the client to the server?
How do they communicate?
What kind of data can be transferred?

Thanks a million!

Tue, 03 May 2005 02:15:59 GMT
 NEWBIE: how to develop Web Application in VB .NET
Hm.. there are many places in the microsoft MSDN and other web sites that
talk about Web Application using Microsoft .NET technology.
I know a good one that I think is suitable for beginner.

http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/

It's a quick start introduction, tutorial, and samples of developing very
simple .NET applications.

Hope it helps and have fun,
Pan
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Development.

> Dear all,

> I am totally new with developing Web App but I am
> extremely interested in this topic.  Anyone know any good
> resource to start off with?  Anything that will help me
> get a sense of things will be great.

> A few questions come to mind:

> Can I send class object from the client to the server?
> How do they communicate?
> What kind of data can be transferred?

> Thanks a million!

Tue, 03 May 2005 04:23:32 GMT

1. Can I use VB.net to develop an asp.net web application

2. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

3. Develop WinCE.NET application with VB.NET

4. Developing VB application to run on the web

5. Problem in Installation of application developed in VB.Net

6. can I use vb.net to develop application for windows-98

7. Developing a Web Application

8. newbie vb.net web forms questions

9. How to develop a simple database application? (Newbie)

10. Best way to develop Win 3.1/Win95 web applications (computer based training)

11. Trapping Errors in a VB.NET Web Application

12. Build Web Page in Vb.net Application