WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
Author Message
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework

Does the Windows XP Home Edition come with the Dot Net Framework already
installed?

Thanks,,,Cliff

Fri, 27 May 2005 00:22:52 GMT
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
If CD is an XP Home Sp1 Yes, otherwiese no, you have to apply Sp1

HTH

--
Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Fri, 27 May 2005 03:22:13 GMT
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
No, but I think it comes with SP1. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
> Does the Windows XP Home Edition come with the Dot Net Framework already
> installed?

> Thanks,,,Cliff

Fri, 27 May 2005 02:52:32 GMT
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
Are you SURE it comes with SP1?  I thought I still had to apply it.

Tom

Quote:
> If CD is an XP Home Sp1 Yes, otherwiese no, you have to apply Sp1

> HTH

> --
> Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
> UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Fri, 27 May 2005 04:33:19 GMT
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
XP1 includes it so i think that if XP has SP1 included it should have the
CLR preinstalled...

HTH

--
Corrado Cavalli [Microsoft MVP]
UGIdotNET - http://www.ugidotnet.org

Fri, 27 May 2005 05:02:57 GMT
 WinXP Home Edition. .NET Framework
The SP1 CD includes the CLR but you have to manually install it (it's under
"Perform additional tasks" on the autorun menu).

Chris

Quote:
> No, but I think it comes with SP1. Correct me if I'm wrong.

> > Does the Windows XP Home Edition come with the Dot Net Framework already
> > installed?

> > Thanks,,,Cliff

Sun, 29 May 2005 05:27:09 GMT

1. can framework work at winxp home ?

2. Calendar control 8.0 crash in WinXP Home Edition

3. FormatNumber function in VB6 for WinXP Home Edition

4. Will VB .NET work w/ XP Home Edition?

5. vb dotNet Learning Edition on XP Home Edition??

6. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

7. ASP on WinXP Home?

8. How to get PWS or something similar owning WinXP Home Ed.

9. Pocket PC 2002 & WinXP home

10. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

11. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version

12. Deploying vb.net windows form application on a pc without the .net framework