How to read/save Images in Acces Database ?
Author Message
 How to read/save Images in Acces Database ?

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:46:29 GMT
 How to read/save Images in Acces Database ?
You use the OLE Object data type, but I don't know how you would use SQL to
read/write it.  You would have to use a dataset.  I've never used it before,
so I assume you just set the field equal to the graphics object.  and when
you're ready to pull it out, set the graphics object equal to the field.
Hope that helps a little..

Chris

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:05:09 GMT
 How to read/save Images in Acces Database ?
Hi,

        The field in the database has to be an OLE Object field.  You need
to convert the image to an array of bytes and of course back to a bitmap to
display it.  I posted my Video Capture Box in the GotDotNet user samples
which will do this for you. Use VideoCapture1.Databindings.Add("ByteImage",
your data source, "Field Name") to bind to the database.  Your data source
is a data table or dataview.

Ken
----------------

Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:52:08 GMT

1. Save and read .jpg images from and to Access db

2. How to save and load images to/from Access Database

3. save database model as image.

4. Save Image to Database from Picturebox

5. Save/Retrieve Image from Database (quality issue)

6. Saving an Image to the database

7. Saving Graphic Image to Access Database?

8. Saving Images in Access database

9. How to save picture (image) to a database

10. Save an image to database

11. Saving Word documents and Crystal reports as images in a SQL Server database

12. How to save Picture (image) into database