Lotus Notes and .NET
Author Message
 Lotus Notes and .NET

The Mail server at my company is Lotus Notes (ver 5).  Does anyone have any
examples of how to send an email from within VB.NET?  I have a list of email
addresses in a Dataset table.  Any help or pointing me to a Notes group
would be appreciated.

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:39:26 GMT
 Lotus Notes and .NET
Mikey, assummming you're using their odbc driver, it should be just a matter
of porting your code over to .net.

IF you have the logic written in vb6, send it over my way via private e-mail
and I'll see what I cn do with it.

You my also want to help me here with their odbc driverl.

thanks!

Quote:
> The Mail server at my company is Lotus Notes (ver 5).  Does anyone have
any
> examples of how to send an email from within VB.NET?  I have a list of
email
> addresses in a Dataset table.  Any help or pointing me to a Notes group
> would be appreciated.

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:56:17 GMT

1. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

2. Setting Appointments in Lotus Notes from VB.NET

3. SendTo Lotus Notes

4. Check to see if user has Lotus Notes open

5. Lotus notes diaries

6. SendObject with Lotus Notes R5

7. Sendobject command and Lotus Notes and maybe magic is real

8. Access ODBC link to Lotus Notes

9. requery help with Ole automation Opening Lotus Notes??

10. E-Mail Through Lotus Notes

11. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

12. Lotus Notes interface from VBA