Installing VS.NET and VB5 on the same PC
Author Message
 Installing VS.NET and VB5 on the same PC

I have VB5 Enterprise and a lot of projects written in that language.
I'm going to install VS.NET PRO on the same machine. Is this
possibile, without damaging the old VB5 enviroment? After intalling
.NETcan I still run VB5 and continue to work as before (VB5 compyling,
VB5 setup wizad, ...)?

Thank you for replying.
Ingo

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:29:12 GMT
 Installing VS.NET and VB5 on the same PC
I work with VB6 and VB.NET  in the same machine and I don't have Any
problems

Quote:
> I have VB5 Enterprise and a lot of projects written in that language.
> I'm going to install VS.NET PRO on the same machine. Is this
> possibile, without damaging the old VB5 enviroment? After intalling
> .NETcan I still run VB5 and continue to work as before (VB5 compyling,
> VB5 setup wizad, ...)?

> Thank you for replying.
> Ingo

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:24:53 GMT

1. Vb .Net or vs .Net Pro for Pocket PC Development

2. Install VS.NET with VS.6 on same computer

3. Installing VS.net Pro After VB.net standard

4. Network vs PC install

5. Can VS.Net Pro create Pocket PC apps?

6. Running VB 4.0 (32bit) app on PC installed w/VB5.0

7. VB5 Error after Install on New PC?

8. OCX problem using VB5 on PC with VB6 installed

9. Running VB 4.0 (32bit) app on PC installed w/VB5.0

10. VB5 Error after Install on New PC?

11. Running VB 4.0 (32bit) app on PC installed w/VB5.0

12. VS.NET 2003 project back to VS.NET 2002