connetion log
Author Message
 connetion log

HI
I wish to log the connection status means
What are all the queries issued using that connection object , time, result.
How to get this?I wish write code in dll
thx
--Murali

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:26:23 GMT
 connetion log
SQL Server? Easy. Turn on the Profiler and let it log the operations.

--
William (Bill) Vaughn
Author, Trainer, Mentor

www.betav.com

Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit. When posting,
________________________________

Quote:
> HI
> I wish to log the connection status means
> What are all the queries issued using that connection object , time,
result.
> How to get this?I wish write code in dll
> thx
> --Murali

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:31:37 GMT
 connetion log
Mr. Vaughn,

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your presentation at
the VSLive Conference in Orlando last year.  It was very informative
and helpful.

Jennifer

Quote:
> SQL Server? Easy. Turn on the Profiler and let it log the operations.

> --
> William (Bill) Vaughn
> Author, Trainer, Mentor
> Microsoft Pacwest Regional Director
> Beta V Corporation
> "ADO and ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for VB Programmers--2nd
> Edition" (ISBN: 1-893115-68-2)
> "ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for C# Programmers" (ISBN:
> 1-590590-12-0)

> www.betav.com

> Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit. When posting,
> ________________________________

> > HI
> > I wish to log the connection status means
> > What are all the queries issued using that connection object , time,
>  result.
> > How to get this?I wish write code in dll
> > thx
> > --Murali

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:39:05 GMT
 connetion log
I hope you're coming back this year. I have written a whole new set of talks
and have a whole new set of jokes... ;)

--
William (Bill) Vaughn
Author, Trainer, Mentor
Microsoft Pacwest Regional Director
Beta V Corporation
"ADO and ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for VB Programmers--2nd
Edition" (ISBN: 1-893115-68-2)
"ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for C# Programmers" (ISBN:
1-590590-12-0)

www.betav.com

Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit. When posting,
________________________________

Quote:
> Mr. Vaughn,

> I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your presentation at
> the VSLive Conference in Orlando last year.  It was very informative
> and helpful.

> Jennifer

Quote:
> > SQL Server? Easy. Turn on the Profiler and let it log the operations.

> > --
> > William (Bill) Vaughn
> > Author, Trainer, Mentor
> > Microsoft Pacwest Regional Director
> > Beta V Corporation
> > "ADO and ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for VB Programmers--2nd
> > Edition" (ISBN: 1-893115-68-2)
> > "ADO.NET Examples and Best Practices for C# Programmers" (ISBN:
> > 1-590590-12-0)

> > www.betav.com

> > Please reply only to the newsgroup so that others can benefit. When
posting,
rights.
> > ________________________________

> > > HI
> > > I wish to log the connection status means
> > > What are all the queries issued using that connection object , time,
> >  result.
> > > How to get this?I wish write code in dll
> > > thx
> > > --Murali

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:55:01 GMT

1. Connetion to CSV data files

2. Main program clogs when adodb.connetion object can't make connecton

3. Setting Language of SQL Server through Connetion String

4. X*Y=Log(X)+Log(Y)

5. Logging events using app.log

6. Help: Event Logging to System log

7. Log(Log( )) chart in excel/VB?

8. Logging events to NT Event Log from VB5

9. Log-Log Graphs in VB

10. Log in / Log out script

11. Log off and log on without a reboot?

12. Logging to system event logs...