adding data manually to datagrid
Author Message
 adding data manually to datagrid

I would like to add data manually to the datagrid.  Is there an easy way to
do this.  I don't neet nor do I want a connection to a database to my
datagrid control.

Thanks

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:20:58 GMT
 adding data manually to datagrid
You can just create a dataset or collection object in the program, and bind
it to datagrid. When you add new data in dataset/collection, the datagrid
also was refresh. In this way, you don't need any underlying database.

Luke

rights.)

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:51:29 GMT

1. Adding data manually to a DataSet

2. Manually adding herarchial data to flexgrid

3. Load Add-ins manually

4. adding data to a datagrid

5. add reference manually?

6. adding data to a datagrid

7. adding events manually

8. P&D problem: cannot manually add files

9. How To MANUALLY add...

10. Manually adding Dependency info

11. manually update the data of a DBGrid

12. Inserting a record on a data grid manually