Manually Calling LabelEdit.
Author Message
 Manually Calling LabelEdit.

How do you manually call a label edit on a listview control.

I would like the user to have to double click the item to edit the label

Thanks-

--
Matt MacLean
__________

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:46:57 GMT
 Manually Calling LabelEdit.
Got It.

pix = ListView

Private Sub pix_DoubleClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles pix.DoubleClick

'Start label Edit

pix.LabelEdit = True

pix.SelectedItems(0).BeginEdit()

End Sub

Private Sub pix_AfterLabelEdit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.Windows.Forms.LabelEditEventArgs) Handles pix.AfterLabelEdit

pix.LabelEdit = False

End Sub

 Matt

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:14:23 GMT

1. Force Treeviews & ListViews to LabelEdit

2. labeledit

3. HELP LabelEdit/ListViewBox

4. How to trap pressed key in TreeView LabelEdit?

5. How to trap key clicks in LabelEdit

6. TreeView: Programmatically Select Node in LabelEdit Mode?

7. Treeview LabelEdit

8. notified when LabelEdit canceled by ESC?

9. Labeledit bug in listview?

10. TreeView LabelEdit "anomaly"

11. Listview and LabelEdit

12. How do I disable the LabelEdit property for the ListView Control