Best way to do Scrolling image list (data bound)? ActiveX?
Author Message
 Best way to do Scrolling image list (data bound)? ActiveX?
I need to display a series of images, vertically.  One set is 110pixels wide
x 66 pixels high.

I want to display a scrollable list and have the user click on the one they
want to select.  Only one selection from the list would be valid at a time.
Also, if this could be data bound some how, that would be great.  That way
when they retrieve the records from the database this graphic would be
displayed automatically.

Which ActiveX or whatever should I use for this.

thanks for any advice.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:46:08 GMT

1. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

2. data-bound activeX control/data repeater

3. Anyone know a good scrolling viewport ActiveX control

4. Scrolling through Image file list in directory

5. Data Binding Best Practices

6. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

7. Survey of best bound data grid control...

8. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

9. Survey of best bound data grid control...

10. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls

11. Data bound Controls for good?

12. Data-Bound Vs. Non-Data-Bound Controls