Documentation Comments for VB.NET
Author Message
 Documentation Comments for VB.NET

When wil the documentation comments be available for
VB.NET?  I like using the C# documentation comments, but
other staff use VB.NET and we would like to keep our
comments consistant across languages.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:47:35 GMT
 Documentation Comments for VB.NET
Hi Brad,

Here is the link for downloading the tool to build XML documents for VB
NET:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/vb/

Hope this helps!
Bharat Patel
Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:19:17 GMT

1. New VB Add-In - API Documentation, Error Handling, Comments in your code

2. VB.DOC 0.25 has been released - XML comments for VB.NET

3. VB.DOC 0.21 released: XMK comments for VB.NET

4. code commenting standards and documentation

5. Auto Documentation using XML comments in code?

6. block & documentation comments

7. Automatically generate HTML Help Object Model Documentation from existing code and comments - Beta Testers required

8. Automatically generate HTML Help Object Model Documentation from existing code and comments - Beta Testers required

9. TAPI and VB.net (All comments welcome)

10. Can VB.NET Build Comment Web Pages

11. Revisited - VB.NET Build Comment Web Pages

12. vb.net comments