Problem printing to envelope feeder
Author Message
 Problem printing to envelope feeder

I'm trying to print to an HP 4300 laserjet Envelope Feeder.  I can iterate
thru the various paper sources for the printer and see the Envelope Feeder.
If I execute the following code I "should" select the envelope feeder but it
doesn't:

    Dim ps As PaperSource
    For Each ps In pd.PrinterSettings.PaperSources
        If ps.ToString.IndexOf("Envelope Feeder") >= 0 Then
            pd.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSource = ps
            Exit For
        End If
    Next

I can print to the envelope feeder from other programs and can set the
papersource to an alternate tray and that works, but I can't set it to print
from the envelope feeder.

Anybody else having this problem?

bert

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:56:30 GMT
 Problem printing to envelope feeder
In case anyone's interested, the solution was to change the PaperSize
property.  This code works:

        Dim ps As PaperSize
        For Each ps In pd.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes
            If ps.ToString.IndexOf("Envelope B5") >= 0 Then
                pd.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSize = ps
                Exit For
            End If
        Next

        Dim pse As PaperSource
        For Each pse In pd.PrinterSettings.PaperSources
            If pse.ToString.IndexOf("Envelope Feeder") >= 0 Then
                pd.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSource = pse
                Exit For
            End If
        Next

bert

Quote:
> I'm trying to print to an HP 4300 laserjet Envelope Feeder.  I can iterate
> thru the various paper sources for the printer and see the Envelope
Feeder.
> If I execute the following code I "should" select the envelope feeder but
it
> doesn't:

>     Dim ps As PaperSource
>     For Each ps In pd.PrinterSettings.PaperSources
>         If ps.ToString.IndexOf("Envelope Feeder") >= 0 Then
>             pd.DefaultPageSettings.PaperSource = ps
>             Exit For
>         End If
>     Next

> I can print to the envelope feeder from other programs and can set the
> papersource to an alternate tray and that works, but I can't set it to
print
> from the envelope feeder.

> Anybody else having this problem?

> bert

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:11:51 GMT

1. Printing problem with envelopes

2. Wrong feeder while printing report

3. how to print a report to the manual sheet feeder

4. printing envelopes with vba-access

5. Printing Envelopes Using Word

6. print envelope in a protected document

7. Use Contact info to print Envelope In MSWord.

8. Print envelope from desktop

9. using address from letter to print envelope?

10. Printing envelopes

11. Printing barcodes on envelopes

12. Printing Envelope