Trouble With Shell in VB Web project
Author Message
 Trouble With Shell in VB Web project

I got shell working in a VB Project but can't get it working in a VB web
project.  And I copied the code straight out of the working VB Project.  So
am I having security problems even though I have everyone permissons on the
file.  Any help would be appreciated.  The code is below and works in the VB
Project.

Dim intInt As Integer

intInt = Shell("c:\orawin95\bin\test.bat", AppWinStyle.Hide, False)

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:52:35 GMT

1. Newbie - Web Question - turning VB project into Web material

2. Having Trouble with Shell in VB

3. Trouble writing to VB project files.

4. tool that looks in your VB project and does shell documentation for every routine

5. Using Shell Function of VB.Net in a Web Form

6. Using Shell Function of VB.Net in a Web Form

7. Multiple Projects in a VB.NET Web Solution

8. How to remove a ASP.NET VB web project

9. Locking <program>.dll in VB.net when working on web projects

10. Building and Changing a VB DLL Web Project

11. ** HTTP - VB Web Server Project - ISAPI **

12. I want to publish my VB project as a Web application`