Combobox
Author Message
 Combobox

Hi, I am having problems with my combobox, when I scroll
down the list the "items" there appear more than once, how
do I avoid this ? The combobox is connected to a
OleDbDataadapter.
I`d appreciate all the help I can get, thanks

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:15:24 GMT
 Combobox

Quote:
> Hi, I am having problems with my combobox, when I scroll
> down the list the "items" there appear more than once, how
> do I avoid this ? The combobox is connected to a
> OleDbDataadapter.
> I`d appreciate all the help I can get, thanks

This question is off-topic, please re-post it in the proper group:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:30:19 GMT

1. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

2. ComboBox dependent on another ComboBox

3. Fonts in a Combobox matching Fontsize in another ComboBox

4. Problem with Microsoft ComboBox as well as MicroHelp ComboBox

5. Combobox and matching text contents to the combobox list

6. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

7. I need to have VB ComboBox Behave like access ComboBox

8. How do I make a ComboBox with a drop-down wider then the ComboBox

9. How do you return the index of a combobox that corresponds to a string value that exists as an item in the combobox?

10. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

11. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

12. ComboBox wont update another Field on same Form