How to Display Results of Indexing Services Query?
Author Message
 How to Display Results of Indexing Services Query?

Hi,
I have cataloged my site, created a search.aspx page form that posts to my
.idq file.  The results of the query go to my searchResults.aspx file as
indicated by my .idq file.  I don't see anything.  I am instructing the
Indexing Services to return fileName, Size, etc... in the CiColumns
parameter in .idq.

I have tried <% fileName%>, <%=fileName%>, <%response["fileName"]%>  and did
not see anything.

I am using C#.

What am I doing wrong?

Ali

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:00:41 GMT

1. Indexing Service Queries and .NET Classes?

2. Displaying CorssTab Query results in combination with VBA code

3. display ad hoc query results

4. Displaying message to user with query result number

5. Displaying results of query.

6. display query results on form using VB

7. Displaying query results

8. running a query in form1 and displaying its results in form2

9. Trying to Display the result of an SQL Query into a textbox

10. Displaying result of SQL query in a text box

11. displaying query results?

12. Displaying Query results!