Form.TextWidth
Author Message
 Form.TextWidth

Was removed in .NET...anyone know another way to do this? (Returns the
number of pixels required to display a string of text)

Cromas

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:18:54 GMT
 Form.TextWidth
Hi,
    Graphics.MeasureString is what you are looking for.  Ken.

Quote:
> Was removed in .NET...anyone know another way to do this? (Returns the
> number of pixels required to display a string of text)

> Cromas

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:40:16 GMT
 Form.TextWidth
Hello Cromas,

I think you should look at the System.Drawing.Graphics.MeasureString
method.  This will measure a string for you.  Is this what you need?

-Brian

This post is governed by the Conditions of Use and is provided "AS IS" with
no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. ?
2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
<http://www.microsoft.com/info/terms.htm>

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only.

--------------------

| Subject: Form.TextWidth
| Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 20:18:54 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
|
| Was removed in .NET...anyone know another way to do this? (Returns the
| number of pixels required to display a string of text)
|
| Cromas

Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:57:20 GMT

1. Form.Textwidth

2. Alternative to TextWidth

3. HowTo get TextWidth

4. Textwidth equivalent in .NET?

5. .Net equivalent of TextWidth

6. ListView column sizing (formerly with TextWidth) ?

7. Printer.TextWidth(lstring)

8. Is there a TextWidth function anymore?

9. TextWidth - Am I dense?

10. Unicode - Textwidth

11. TextWidth property (also in Word97)

12. TextWidth