Control Properties Passing
Author Message
 Control Properties Passing

I need to pass a control and its property into the class is there anyway to
do this .... e.g.

Public sub passit(arg as object)
arg = "Test"
end sub

where arg might be textbox.text  I need to be able to set the value of a
property at runtime not knowing which property it will be at design time.
Thoughts?

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:23:49 GMT

1. Passing ADO Connections as a Property to Control

2. Pass Label control through a Property Set statement

3. Passing Arrays to an ActiveX Controls Property

4. Passing Property values to ActiveX control

5. Displaying values passed in SelectionFormula property (OCX control)

6. Passing ADO Connection as a property to ActiveX Control

7. Passing Params To SQL Server Stored Procs On ADO Data Control RecordSource Property Page

8. Passing Control Array to Class Property

9. Pass Label control through a Property Set statement

10. VB6: Property Sheets Bug?, Custom Controls and properties

11. VB6 Text property of UserControl does not work with UpDown Control's buddy property

12. Selecting properties for data controls blanks properties window