Microsoft Interop libraries
Author Message
 Microsoft Interop libraries

        I have written a program to access multiple excel files. Wrote this
on a computer with OfficeXP installed and imported Office Interop 10
assemblies.
        The problem is that I want to run this in a computer with Office
2000 installed, and Ive been led to believe that this won't work.
        My OfficeXP is an acedemic version so the licence won't permit
installation on a second computer. I like XP and don't want to un-install
and replace with 2000 (for which a have the licence to permit installation
on another computer).
        Can anyone tell me if it is possible to install just the interop
libraries from 2000(without screwing up my XP!)?

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 02:25:09 GMT

1. Using the MODELENGLib library (Microsoft Visio Database Modeling Engine Type Library)

2. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application

3. 'Microsoft.Office.Interop' cannot be found

4. Microsoft.Win32.Interop.win Message Definitions

5. Microsoft: PLEASE ADDRESS THIS (VB.NET COM Interop)

6. Correct usage of Microsoft.Win32.Interop.WndProc

7. How do I set the active document in Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word

8. Reference to Microsoft Excel 9.0 Library

9. Microsoft Outlook x.x Object Library

10. microsoft word 8.0 object library

11. Library - Where to get Microsoft CDO 1.21

12. Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library missing using CreateDatabase