Combo inside a datagrid
Author Message
 Combo inside a datagrid

How can I display a combo box when I click on a cell in
the datagrid which can be used to select the values of the
column

Nelson P. Varghese

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:19:23 GMT
 Combo inside a datagrid
Nelson,

http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp#q480q

Ken
-----------

Quote:
> How can I display a combo box when I click on a cell in
> the datagrid which can be used to select the values of the
> column

> Nelson P. Varghese

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:37:36 GMT
 Combo inside a datagrid
Hello,

Quote:
> How can I display a combo box when I click on a cell in
> the datagrid which can be used to select the values of the
> column

http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp#q480q

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:36:17 GMT

1. Combo box inside the datagrid (VB6 OLEDB)

2. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

3. How to add combo inside a grid

4. combo box inside MSHFlexGrid

5. I need to put a combo inside a datarepeater

6. Scrollbars are being disabled in a datagrid inside a tabcontrol

7. Handling the focus in a custom control inside a datagrid cell

8. Scrollbars are being disabled in a datagrid inside a tabcontrol

9. Handling the focus in a custom control inside a datagrid cell

10. Radio Button inside DataGrid?

11. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

12. Catch editing event inside a datagrid?