ComboBox Show distinct????
Author Message
 ComboBox Show distinct????

How can I get a combo Box to show only distinct values?

my combobox is bound to a table and in the display member there may be the
same value repeated, I want to only show it once, how can I do that?

I appreciate any assistance.

Delali

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:44:42 GMT
 ComboBox Show distinct????
You can't do it in Combo. You will have to manage it in SQL that builds the
DataTable/DataView.

Quote:
> How can I get a combo Box to show only distinct values?

> my combobox is bound to a table and in the display member there may be the
> same value repeated, I want to only show it once, how can I do that?

> I appreciate any assistance.

> Delali

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:00:28 GMT

1. Distinct in ComboBox..?

2. Showing a list in a combobox

3. show data in combobox

4. How to Show a ComboBox in the Grid Control

5. ComboBox coded hints - not all are shown

6. Tab shown as bar in combobox

7. How to show files in a combobox?

8. ?Make combobox show full Text Line as you type it

9. Q: Showing word-like font-combobox?

10. Combobox - Showing data for a record...

11. Problem: ComboBox values not being shown

12. ComboBox : setting no. of items to be shown