TabControl color query
Author Message
 TabControl color query

Hello, a simple query about TabControl in VB.Net.

When I drop a TabControl (from the standard Toolbox in VB.Net) on a
form, and add a couple of TabPages (by clicking on the TabPages
property in the properties window) the tabs are added correctly .

But when I attempt to change the TabPages backcolor property to any
color it only changes the page, not the "gray" color behind the text
of the tab. Is there a way around this? (other than using a different
control).
Thanks
Barry

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:03:14 GMT
 TabControl color query

Quote:

> But when I attempt to change the TabPages backcolor property to any
> color it only changes the page, not the "gray" color behind the text
> of the tab. Is there a way around this? (other than using a different
> control).

This color is controlled by the system color setting for 3d-Objects.  It
cannot currently be changed via any other mechanism.  Your only real option
is to write a new Tab Control.

--
Jacob Grass
Microsoft .NET MVP

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 05:56:25 GMT

1. Change the color of a TabControl

2. TabControl question (Individual Tab Color)

3. Datagrid back color on a Tabcontrol

4. Tab color in TabControl

5. Alternative to TabControl HotTrack color...?

6. Custom Colors for TabControl and Statusbar

7. TabControl Images Do Not Use Mask Color

8. Setting custom colors to TabControl and Statusbar(optional)

9. query textbox color

10. How to change rows color in table and query using Access

11. Colors Queries and Tables

12. Colors Queries and Tables