PRB: XML - Dataset - Save CDATA with .WriteXML()
Author Message
 PRB: XML - Dataset - Save CDATA with .WriteXML()

Hmmm Kind of a NewBie Qeust. But i hope some1 can help.

I have a XML File i read into a dataset with oDataSet.ReadXML(sFile)
Works fine..
Now i want to save a lot of content (fx. a html page) in a CDATA Block in my
XML File,
so i add the string to my dataset, and call. oDataSet.WriteXML(sFile)

Offcourse this works, but i cant see where i can specify that the block i
CDATA ??

Hope ya understand my prob.

Thanx

//Carlos

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:49:44 GMT

1. how to strip white spaces, line characters from xml file (written by dataset.writexml)

2. Load XML to MSXML2.DOMDocument from DataSet.WriteXML?

3. Cannot DataSet.ReadXml a file written with DataSet.WriteXml

4. Saving relational data in a Dataset/XML

5. Save recordset as XML/Restore from XML?

6. Change Dataset's XML format

7. Getting names from db with id's from xml (dataset join question)

8. Dataset xml

9. Nesting XML Dataset idiot

10. Newbie: Extracting xml from .asp page into dataset

11. Newbie: Reading xml page into dataset

12. How to synchronize database with XML and Dataset ?