Opening/specifying a directory
Author Message
 Opening/specifying a directory

Does anyone know an easy way to specify a directory via a
browse button?

For example, there is an easy to use control to open
(OpenFileDlg class) or save (SaveFileDlg class) a file.
However, I did not see an obvious way to specify a
directory (e.g. OpenDirectoryDlg class)

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:05:19 GMT
 Opening/specifying a directory
Il cervello cattivo di Jason Davis produceva il seguente:

Quote:

> Does anyone know an easy way to specify a directory via a
> browse button?

> For example, there is an easy to use control to open
> (OpenFileDlg class) or save (SaveFileDlg class) a file.
> However, I did not see an obvious way to specify a
> directory (e.g. OpenDirectoryDlg class)

Just found something here, take a look:

http://www.mentalis.org/soft/class.qpx?id=3

--
Tenchi (remove 'spam.be.gone' for emails)

My VB.net Download-Manager (Version 1.12.1400)
Homepage: http://home.arcor.de/minako.aino/DownloadWonder/

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 05:59:18 GMT

1. Acc97: Specifying /CMD parameter when opening database via open dialog

2. Saving open file and opening new file at a specified time of day

3. Specifying server directory without mapped drive letter

4. How do I specify directory ?

5. Specifying and processing a directory

6. specifying directory for "print to file"

7. search highest nr file in a specified directory

8. Recursive directory search to a specified sublevel?

9. Creating distribution disk - want to have user specify directory for the data

10. Specifying Directories - Help !

11. How to list all file in a specify directory

12. Specify working directory for shell.run command?