Installing the Comm control on an End User for a .Net App
Author Message
 Installing the Comm control on an End User for a .Net App

How can i avoid the problems of liscencing while installing the MsComm
component on an End User Machine for been used on a .Net app.

I know i can avoid this installing from the Visual Studio 6 Cd , the ActiveX
Tools that adds the liscencing for the control. but i cannot tell that to my
clients because they only want a install.exe to do all the work.

Thanks.
Alex.

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:25:03 GMT

1. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

2. VB.NET app does not run on OS having .NET redistributable files installed

3. HELP!...ActiveX Ctls installed on End-User PC

4. CAB questions: 1) run app after install 2) installed multiple apps

5. new sql server7 end user app

6. new sql server7 end user app

7. Page fault on FM20.DLL when installing a VB.NET app

8. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end

9. vb.net comm control

10. Serial comm control vb.net

11. Install VB.NET App

12. Installing my VB.Net app