Handle is not initialized Error
Author Message
 Handle is not initialized Error

Hi all,
I have this error messege in a Tick event of a Timer.
The Tick event is used in my app to change the icontray
icon (notifyIcon control)...
The piece of code is:
private sub timer1_tick( ... )....
timer1.enabled = false 'the error occours right here..
after a randomic time of execution!!
if boolIsIcon1 = true then
'load icon 2
notifyIcon1.Icon = New Icon(cIcon2)
boolIsIcon1 = false
else
'load icon 1
notifyIcon1.Icon = New Icon(cIcon1)
boolIsIcon1 = true
end if
end sub

'this events ticks every second.

I really dont understand why this error occours... The
app works well for 10... 20... 30 minutes... and then... I
receive this error messege 'Handle is not initialized'.
Could anyone show me the way??
Any help by email would be appreciated!
(sorry my poor english)
Thanks a lot.

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:32:57 GMT

1. Error Handling Is not Handling

2. SOLUTION: Error 3447 - VBAJET32.DLL could not be initialized

3. Error 3447 - VBAJET32.DLL could not be initialized

4. Error 3447 - VBAJET32.DLL could not be initialized

5. Error: ActiveX Scripting was not able to initialize the script execution engine

6. Fix for Runtime Error 3447: VBAJET32.DLL could not initialize

7. ERROR: Can Not Initialize OLE

8. Can not initialize OLE--Database Engine Error

9. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

10. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

11. Errors not handled

12. Error handling does not work