Compiled app will not start
Author Message
 Compiled app will not start

I have compiled an app and when I start this app in the bin dir it works
fine, but when I copy this app to an other directory and start it it comes
back whit an error.

Why???

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:18:43 GMT
 Compiled app will not start

Quote:
> I have compiled an app and when I start this app in the bin dir
> it works fine, but when I copy this app to an other directory
> and start it it comes back whit an error.

> Why???

Which error?

Armimn

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:17:05 GMT
 Compiled app will not start
The error is:
An exception 'System.SecurityException' has occurred in App.exe

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:13:01 GMT

1. Killing an App started by IE in turn started by VB App from VB

2. IIS app runs compiled, but not from IDE

3. IIS app runs compiled, but not from IDE

4. Getsettings not working in compiled IIS app.

5. app's designed icon not displayed in Start Menu

6. App will not start properly

7. App.PrevInstance not true when 2nd copy started

8. starting vb app when another programme starts

9. Start app at Win start

10. My windows app is compiling as console/DOS app

11. Macro not starting when starting word 97 with /m command

12. Starting a Java app from a VB app