Multipane App Question
Author Message
 Multipane App Question

I'm new to VB and .NET.

I have 2 RichTextBoxes side by side with a vertical Splitter between them.

How do I have them maintain their relative sizes when the main window is
resized?

Also,  I want to be able to link their scrollbars so that scrolling one
scrolls the other? (It's a dual-language parallel-text app)

--
Check out the music at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 02:18:03 GMT

1. Help with multipane UI

2. Wanted - Multipane container control

3. MDI Question: Two Separate Apps, One Child To Parent App

4. CAB questions: 1) run app after install 2) installed multiple apps

5. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

6. App Design Questions

7. Distributing DAO with App - Licensing Question

8. app.config Questions

9. app.exe.config File Questions

10. Newbie question about packaging apps

11. A question about string array in properties(use app.config)

12. app.config question