Concurrency Errors with Access - VB.NET - ADO
Author Message
 Concurrency Errors with Access - VB.NET - ADO

I seem to get this error everytime after trying to edit a
record I've just added.

"Concurrency violation: the update command affected 0
records."

Now I believe I understand Optimistic concurrency control
but to the best of my knowledge I believe my issue is
that it does not like the autoincremented id field that I
have in the database.  What am I doing wrong?

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 05:14:46 GMT

1. Concurrency Errors with Access - VB.NET - ADO

2. Fatal Error, using VB .NET + ADO .NET

3. Using VB.Net, ADO.Net and Access

4. INSERT into access database using vb.net/ado.net..problem

5. Concurrency Violation in VB.NET

6. .NET VB.NET/ WebService access error

7. Concurrency Error using Access

8. ADO.NET with ASP.NET using VB.NET

9. VB .NET ADO Can't open Access DB

10. Accessing XML data via ADO in VB.Net

11. VB .NET ADO Can't open Access DB

12. VB .NET ADO Can't open Access DB