Show metafile
Author Message
 Show metafile

Hi, everybody !

I need to show a Windows Metafile in a PictureBox with VB.NET, but the
standard procedure doesn't work.
When I change the property "Image" of the PictureBox from the property
window, VS make this code:

        Me.PictureBox1.Image =
CType(resources.GetObject("PictureBox1.Image"),
System.Drawing.Imaging.Metafile)

but when I run it, VS give me this error:

        Specified cast is not valid.

Now my question is: how can I show a .wmf in a PictureBox ??

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:20:45 GMT

1. Graph 97, Metafiles and Enhanced Metafiles

2. How to show toolbar before form is shown

3. Show and Show Dialog

4. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

5. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

6. Print shows blank fields, Preview shows actual data

7. Query ony showing *(All Columns) no columns are shown

8. ADO Updates to SQL Server not Showing, though records affected shows true

9. showing a from dynamically - "frmSample".show ?

10. OLE display problem (GCM metafile)

11. Save drawing as metafile

12. how to embed a bitmap within a metafile?