Why can't I connect???
Author Message
 Why can't I connect???

When I go to server explorer and try to connect through
Sybase ASE oledb provider to my ASE 12.0 database I
get: "Test connection failed because of an error
initializing provider.  Cannot connect to the data
source".  I have encountered this error before and I think
I remember having to set up the datasource through a
simple utility that comes with the dot.net framework.  Any
one have any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:40:15 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Why can't my Modem connect

3. Why oh why doesn't this work?

4. Why Microsoft, why'd ya do it?

5. why why why why

6. Why why why why?

7. Why don't my exe's and ocx's unregister

8. ********* Null + 'String' = Null !!!!!!! why, why, why!!!!!!!!

9. How do I create a canned form?

10. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

11. Canned pages....