Upload to webspace
Author Message
 Upload to webspace

Hi I'm using VB.net
I've written code that collects stats from games played on a system
now i need to upload these stats to a web page in some way, nothing fancy ,
no interface required.
Just need a few lines of code to upload one specific file to a fixed address
in my webspace.
Thankyou to "Herfried K. Wagner" who has already made some suggestions but
they were either to complex or involved add-ons for .NET that needed paid
for.

could somebody list me a suitable code or point me to an example.

Any help very much appreciated.
Thanx in advance

_____________________________________

Matthew Purves , (Deadly_M)
www.DeadlyM.com

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:27:43 GMT

1. Simple upload to webspace

2. Webspace

3. POSTing a simple file to my webspace via FTP

4. Online database using Unix webspace ?

5. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

6. FTP Upload

7. FTP Upload Progress Bar

8. uploading images to server

9. VBA File Uploads and Access