Help me! I can't see Web Control in IE6
Author Message
 Help me! I can't see Web Control in IE6

Hi everybody
   When i writted a ASPX file, I can't see Web Control in IE6.(
like...Buttion TextBox.)
   It only display Label Control in IE6, Who can tell me why?

 Platstar
 thanks for your help

Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:58:51 GMT

1. imagelist / treeview control on web page, bug ie6?

2. 'Canned' data in VB program

3. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

4. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

5. Web Form (many controls cannot be seen)

6. Seeing images with Web Browser control

7. Problem when upgrading from IE6 SP0 to IE6 SP1

8. I can't find the web browser control - Please Help

9. Web Browser Control's HELP

10. Looking 4 Canned Control

11. IE6 hangs - IE55 doesn't

12. IE6 doesn't stop loading...