How to change color of ListView column header?
Author Message
 How to change color of ListView column header?

Hi all,

As title, I didn't find color property of ListView column header.  Does
anybody know how to change it?

Thanks for your attention and help!

Regards,
James

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:54:26 GMT
 How to change color of ListView column header?
Hi James Wong,

Since there is no buid-in property to change the color of the header, you
need to override the listview class to paint it yourself.

The following sample shows a good way to customize listview class,
including custom drawing the column headers (DoHeaderCustomDrawing method):
http://www.thecodeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/sortedlistview.asp

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: How to change color of ListView column header?
>Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:54:26 +0800

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

>Hi all,

>As title, I didn't find color property of ListView column header.  Does
>anybody know how to change it?

>Thanks for your attention and help!

>Regards,
>James

Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:09:28 GMT

1. Change the column header color in ListView

2. Listview - column header color

3. Listview column header color

4. ListView control and column headers, change text possible?

5. Listview - Changing color of listview items

6. DataGrid - Column Header color

7. Column Header Colors

8. Listview find Column Header Text

9. ListView multi-lined column headers

10. Listview Column Header Icon

11. How to sort on a listview column header?

12. sort a listview by column header click