Detect Pixel Color Change
Author Message
 Detect Pixel Color Change

I was wondering how I can detect a color change in a pixel of a screen or under the mouse cursor. For example, if pixel (230, 430) was black, I would want to have my program to respond when it turns to white. But I want my program to know when it turns into white. Thanks for the help in advance.

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:39:25 GMT
 Detect Pixel Color Change
You could set a timer and check the pixel color every timer interval and when it changes then do whatever.

steve

Quote:

> I was wondering how I can detect a color change in a pixel of a screen or under the mouse cursor. For example, if pixel (230, 430) was black, I would want to have my program to respond when it turns to white. But I want my program to know when it turns into white. Thanks for the help in advance.

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 04:42:42 GMT
 Detect Pixel Color Change

Quote:
> I was wondering how I can detect a color change in a pixel of a screen or

under the mouse cursor. For example, if pixel (230, 430) was black, I would
want to have my program to respond when it turns to white. But I want my
program to know when it turns into white. Thanks for the help in advance.

There are no out-of-the-box events you can use AFAIK ... but you've got my
curiosity here; what would change the color of pixel other than your code ?
..  which you would know about ...

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 05:21:02 GMT
 Detect Pixel Color Change
Sorry for the late reply but.. "but you've got my
curiosity here; what would change the color of pixel other than your
code ?" I was planning to detect the change of the pixel color thats
caused by the computer. Mostly I want to know when a certain picture if
loaded, I thought, since I did not know how to get the pixel color in
VB.net that it would be most educational.

Does anyone know how GetPixel would work in VB if you wanted to get the
color of a pixel outside of your form? Thanks in advance again!

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:21:21 GMT

1. How to change True color pixel to 256 color pixel, @Thanks

2. Detecting and changing color of the gif file in picturebox or imagebox

3. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

4. How to change cell color or font color when data changed

5. PIXELS, PIXELS, PIXELS

6. determining form pixel color

7. Get Pixel Color

8. Pixel Color

9. Gettin pixel color of minimized window

10. Colors of individual bitmap pixels?

11. pixel color from a bitmap?

12. Getting Current Pixel Color in a PictureBox control