Sybase text to string in VB.Net
Author Message
 Sybase text to string in VB.Net

Hi!

I have a bit of a problem and I hope someone out there can
help me!

I'm retrieving a dataset in VB.Net from a Sybase database.
One of the columns in the table is declared as text in the
db.
How can I get the information stored in that column to
make any sense
in my VB component?
The only thing I get out of it is a couple of squares and
circles.

i.e. how can I convert a Sybase text datatype to a string
in VB?

Sincerely,
Andreas

Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:29:53 GMT

1. Sybase text to string in Visual Basic

2. VB.Net (pro) and Sybase

3. VBA writes 30K strings into Sybase

4. get varbinary string from sybase

5. DSN-less connection string for SYBASE

6. How can I create the cookies in asp.net (back end sybase)

7. .Net + Sybase = HELL

8. sybase sql 5.5 and .net not working

9. VB.NET String function

10. Using Access built SQL in VB Net String

11. VB.NET Strings with Embbed Nulls

12. Convert VB.Net string to lpcstr