ActiveX DLL error
Author Message
 ActiveX DLL error

I have created ActiveX DLL's previously but with my current configuration I
am receiving the following error message and have been unable to track down
a solution...

"No creatable public component detected."

I am running VB6 (VS.net is installed but not running), MS SQL server 2000,
etc.

I have created a project as an ActiveX DLL and a group project and added a
couple of forms to the group to test the DLL's...

When I press RUN I get the above message.

Thanks for all your help (whom ever you are)
Phillip Seaman

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:53:23 GMT
 ActiveX DLL error
Hi Phillip:

Quote:
> "No creatable public component detected."

Check the "Instancing" property of your class modules;
at least one of them must be Multiuse or GlobalMultiluse.

Doug.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 02:22:17 GMT

1. ActiveX DLL errors

2. ActiveX DLL errors

3. ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

4. ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

5. ActiveX DLL Error Handling in VB 5

6. ActiveX DLL error 453

7. ActiveX DLL Error 50003

8. ActiveX DLL errors

9. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

10. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

11. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

12. ActiveX DLL Registration Error