Microsoft Word And Windows Forms
Author Message
 Microsoft Word And Windows Forms

Hi everyone, i have a very simple question, but i dont know if his resolution is simple too...

Ok, here we go : Is there any way to opem a .DOC file into the form, using some textbox or Rtextbox ?????? i have an app how open a very large number of word documents, but its not very cool... the word opening, showing up the document and stuff...

I just want to make things look better... hehe

Thanks in advance...

(Sorry by the english...)
Andr Mello

www.melloweb.net

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:06:53 GMT
 Microsoft Word And Windows Forms
You can use Web Browser control.
Look for the sample here:

Q304643 - HOWTO: Use the WebBrowser Control to Open Office Documents
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q304/6/43.asp

Hope this helps!
Bharat Patel
Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 04:06:23 GMT

1. Microsoft Word, with Windows XP

2. Microsoft Word form

3. Microsoft Word forms

4. How to paste Visual Basic Form to Microsoft Words

5. Microsoft word document from a form

6. Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library (c:\windows\system\FM20.DLL)

7. Microsoft word document from a form

8. Microsoft word document from a form

9. Microsoft Equation 3.0 in Microsoft Word

10. Question for Microsoft about Word 2000 and Word 2002

11. Word VBA - Windows to Windows NT compatibility

12. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok