group box border
Author Message
 group box border

Hi,

How can we remove border for group box in vb,net?
In vb, we can remove border for frames. like that in vb.net,is any options
there?

thank u in advance.

Regards,
Mani

Programmer - Microsoft Technology,
eTrek Solution Pvt Ltd,
(A division of Asiabiz Solution Pte Ltd)
Flat # G-3,242,Rangarajapuram Main Road,
Kodampakkam,
Chennai,
India - 600 024.
Tel :- 91.44.483 9688

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:11:20 GMT
 group box border
Use a Panel instead.

Quote:

> Hi,

> How can we remove border for group box in vb,net?
> In vb, we can remove border for frames. like that in vb.net,is any options
> there?

> thank u in advance.

> Regards,
> Mani

> Programmer - Microsoft Technology,
> eTrek Solution Pvt Ltd,
> (A division of Asiabiz Solution Pte Ltd)
> Flat # G-3,242,Rangarajapuram Main Road,
> Kodampakkam,
> Chennai,
> India - 600 024.
> Tel :- 91.44.483 9688

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:40:40 GMT
 group box border

Quote:

> How can we remove border for group box in vb,net?
> In vb, we can remove border for frames. like that in vb.net,is any options
> there?

This will remove all but the top border  :

  Private Sub GroupBox1_Paint(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.Windows.Forms.PaintEventArgs) Handles GroupBox1.Paint
    ControlPaint.DrawBorder3D( _
       e.Graphics, _
       sender.ClientRectangle, _
       Border3DStyle.Flat)
  End Sub

Am not quite shure how to get rid of this, but perhaps you can use another
method of the ControlPaint class to do this.

Allan

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 21:40:30 GMT

1. Hiding combo box border and drop-down box

2. cscombo.vbx text box part overwrites list box border

3. CR9: Conditional Border in a group header

4. MSHTML - showing borders of tables with border=0 in design mode

5. Borders and Shading Built-in dialog box

6. Border colour for text box

7. No border for a text box

8. Border on Combo Boxes

9. Accounting for picture box borders

10. API to set Combo box border to none?

11. Removing border from combo box control

12. Removing border from combo box control