Filter in VB Issue
Author Message
 Filter in VB Issue

I am using the FilterGraph interface of Active Movie.  What I need to do is
add a filter that ??takes a paramiter??.

When you add the filter in GraphEdit it asks you for a filename, so I added
the filter in VB and set the filename.  VB blew up, seems the pin for the
filename dosn't exist untill you assign it a file.

I tried using the filter / file with the AddSourceFile method, that dosn't
work eather, it just sees it as a normal text file.

Is it possible to add the "I-Media Multiple MPEG Source" filter in VB and
set its source file?  If somone could explane how I would be forever in your
debt :-)

--
Matthew Hazlett
hazlema (at) fragnet (dot) net

Notice:
if you email a reply to this post use the email address at the bottom of the
post and not the reply to address.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:38:24 GMT

1. Filter in VB Issue

2. Filter by form - apply filter button required - Access 97

3. Applying a filter on a form filters subforms, too

4. VB 4.0 to VB 5.0 issues

5. Compatibility issues with VB 3.0 and VB 4.0

6. VB 5 .exe/VB 6 compatiblilty issue...

7. Common Dialog filter filter's everything

8. Saving User custom filters or Exporting filtered data

9. removing a source filter from a filter collection.

10. The infamous Message Filter error - Illegal to call out while ins ide Message Filter (-2147418107)

11. VB 5 .exe/VB 6 compatiblilty issue...

12. VB 5 .exe/VB 6 compatiblilty issue...